1. Do you accept returns or exchanges?
No, however if there is a problem with your order please do get in touch.
2. How long does international shipping take?
This can depend on the country and if customs gets a hold of your order. Standard shipping from the UK to Europe can take up to 1-2 weeks usually, and to the US/Canada it can usually take anywhere from 2-4 weeks standard shipping. Up to 6 weeks during Christmas and if customs inspects your parcel.
3. Do you refund customs charges?
No, I’m afraid not as we have no control on custom charges of your country.
4. The parcel is taking longer than I think it should, what should I do?
Please double check your order confirmation and make sure the address you provided is correct and if it is, have a chat with your Post Office to see if they have it on hold. If the address is correct and it’s been longer than 4 weeks please do get in touch.
5. When do you dispatch orders?
Usually within 3 working days of placing your order. On larger stock releases this can take longer but will say clearly in the listing if this is the case. You will be notified when your order has shipped.
6. Do you ship internationally?
1. Can I use your art as a tattoo?
Sure. However please buy something or send a tip to MassiveFaceArt@gmail.com PayPal so I can continue to draw and create.
2. Will you scan in that piece, or make adjustments so I can get it as a tattoo?
3. Do you take free art requests?
No. Sorry. Occasionally charity work is considered if the schedule is free.
4. What materials do you use?
Digital art is usually done on the IPad Pro 9.7 using Procreate and the Ipencil.
5. Do you take on commercial work?
Depending on schedule I’m open to commissions, rates vary depending on usage and complexity. Feel free to use the contact form below or email Massivefaceart@gmail.com